- Five Reasons to Brand Your Email -
Which dental practice would you choose to contact given the following email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org? It’s probably safe to assume you’d pick the first one - in a recent Verisign survey, 92% of small businesses said that they feel branded email makes their business look more credible. Although it may initially seem insignificant, there is a bigger takeaway here than just email. It’s really all about building credibility and branding; essentially, the impression your business is promoting to the outside world. And for small companies in today’s competitive market, branding is how one business will stand out from another... (Full Article)
- How to Know What Your Clients Want -
For your business to be successful, it has to include an ongoing dialog between you and your clients. Unless your business, your offerings, and your processes are informed by what your clients want, you end up, evecolorntually, with no business at all. More often than not, this is a matter of following the breadcrumbs. What you offer is snapped up by multiple clients right away = what they want. What you offer just lies there like an empty glove = not what they want. If it's the latter, then you either change what you offer, or you find new people to offer it to. There is much to be learned too in casual conversations with clients. You get to be a detective, listening closely, and seeking out clues for what they are looking for. You probe and question... (Full Article)
- 9 Advantages of Facebook for Business -
Lots of sites, blogs as well as Facebook websites are made to particularly advertise or promote services and products. Making and sustaining a Facebook for the business page is among the simplest and cheapest methods to market products and providers... (Full Article)
- Business Networking 101 -
We have seen the word a million times in articles, magazines, blogs, even Facebook, but it is very likely we do not have the slightest idea of what "Networking" actually means. We might relate it directly to Facebook and we definitely know it is an important tool... (Full Article)
- Sole Proprietorship vs LLC vs Incorporation -
The business structure you choose will have legal and tax implications. Learn about the different types of business structures and find the one best suited for your business... (Full Article)
NEW BUSINESS CHECKLIST
- Select your business structure
- Create or register your business
- Select and register your business name and entity
- Register a trade name or trademark
- Obtain business personal property tax information
- Obtain federal, state, and local tax information
- Apply for tax Id number or FEIN
- Check county and local zoning requirements
- Check state and local license requirements
- Obtain and complete application for business license
WHY YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS A WEBSITE
- A website will make your company accessible to the entire world.
- A successful website can generate new business.
- 70 percent of U.S. households now use the Internet when shopping locally for products and services.
- A website builds credibility.
- YOUR COMPETITION HAS A WEBSITE!
"To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can't just accept the ones you like." Mike Gafka
(TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE)
Mr. GLOVER REALTY
BUY, SELL OR RENT TODAY!
Helping a family buy or sell a home is sacred! I take great pride in my work, and am honored to have the privilege to help families just like yours.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
My experience and dedication set me apart, my technology creates a fully integrated white-glove experience.
CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Using a robust mobile platform and nimble real-time solution ensures that we never miss an opportunity.
THE REAL(est) APP EVER!
Communicate with me 24/7 while havֿing real-time access to properties on the market.
Download My App
MAYOR STEPHANIE RAWLINGS-BLAKE PRESENTS
2016 Minority Enterprise Development Week
PROMOTING SUPPLIER DIVERSITY
October 17 - 21, 2016
GET THE DETAILS
ESTABLISHING BUSINESS CREDIT
In addition to personal credit, creditors and suppliers are increasingly using business credit reports to make lending and credit decisions. That's why it's important to establish a separate credit report for your business.
If your business is new, or if you haven't yet established business credit, obtaining tradelines is a great way to begin building your business credit report.
How to ensure creditors and suppliers can validate your business information:
- Incorporate or form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) to ensure your company is seen as a separate business entity
- Obtain a federal Employer Identification Number
- Open business bank accounts in your legal business name
- Set up a dedicated business phone line in your business name and make sure it's listed
Once you've completed the steps above, you can request business credit in your company name. Your business trades then are reported to Experian, creating a robust business credit report that gives lenders and suppliers quality information about your company and boosts your ability to obtain loans, increase credit lines and earn more favorable credit terms.
Article Source: Experian - http://www.experian.com
- October 18, 2016:
- October 19, 2016:
- October 20, 2016:
- November 7, 2016:
- Decedmber 6, 2016: