C&E TRUCKING, LLC is a FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION PROVIDER offering both general and specialized services throughout the state of Maryland.
We are known for our reliability and promptness and can offer you a complete solution for your agency and/or corporate needs.
Staﬀed by an experienced and talented team of transportation professionals, we have the knowledge and expertise to help your company succeed.
Our work ethic is based on integrity and dedication to our customers by delivering the best service possible to each and every customer on each and every job.
Our impeccable reputation for providing excellent service is part of what makes us an industry leader.
Office Phone: ((410) 630-1207 ext. 1
Direct Phone: (443) 690-6996
The Big Question - Do You Have A Business?
By Charles Fitzgerald Butler
The Big Question
The big question is do you have a business? Or are you just self employed? There is a difference. Take a look at successful franchises: McDonald's, In and Out, or any other fast food operations. Most are ran by teenagers or senior citizens. You rarely see the owners. That is a business. It runs whether the owners are there or on vacation. Your ultimate goal is to become an entrepreneur that is in charge of your business but not in control.
Your Job or Place of Employment
Your job is a business. The Big Question... unless it's a mom or pop shop do you ever see the owners? If you do are they doing your job? Are they cleaning up, doing the accounting, handling customer service, etc. Or are they the rain makers. It is their job to bring in the $$$ so you as an employee can get paid. That is what entrepreneurs do. They hire people to carry out their vision. You as their employee carry out their vision.
When you start your business. It is up to you to get people to carry out your vision. At first, you may be the lone wolf. You will wear many hats. At some point you must learn how to delegate, delay, defer, or delete task so you can focus on growing.
- Your business is debt free and makes more profit than you need to live on?
- You can reliably buy all the traffic you want?
- You take more than a month of stress-free vacation time every year?
- Your industry is growing?
- Your brand of USP (Unique Selling Proposition) slices through the noise in your market?
- You love what you do every day and you love your employees?
- Your business allows you time to have thriving personal relationships?
- You could sell your business for a nice sum, leave it to your kids, or transform it into a hands-off cash cow as early as this month?
- Your STAR Principle score is 100 or higher? (Check Out PerryMarshall.com For This)
If you can't answer yes to all of the questions (I can't answer yes to all either) then you have some work to do. The ultimate goal is to grow an empire where you make $$$, impact your community, provide jobs, and leave a legacy. If that is not the end result then why are you an entrepreneur? Are you being selfish to satisfy your own needs? If that is the case then go get a job. Entrepreneurship is bigger than you. The big question again is... Do You Have a Business?
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Big-Question---Do-You-Have-A-Business?&id=9839377
BUSINESS EVENTS & WEBINARS
- May 2019:
- June 2019:
- July 2019: